We pride ourselves on being able to explain complicated IT concepts and technical jargons, in simple terms, to decision makers who are not EGC. We listen to IT pains and understand objectives before proposing suitable solutions that enable our clients to make sound IT decisions. Clients see us as a “bridge” between non-EGC decision makers and IT technical geeks.
What We Do
- Help you understand your IT challenges and identify ‘real’ business needs
- Introduce cost-effective and suitable ‘best-of-the-breed’ IT solutions
- Develop IT roadmap to allocate sufficient resources at different project phases
- Evaluate the proposals of third-party vendors who offers technical solutions
- Manage your entire IT project life-cycle and offer a single point-of-contact so you do not have to coordinate with multiple technology partners
- Formalise your IT Policy and Procedures for better accounting of IT assets and alignment of internal IT processes (e.g. allocation of hardware, disposal of hardware, renewal of software licenses etc)
Start your transformation
Get the applications that create more immersive customer experiences — and help your business run smarter.
Virtualisation allows multiple virtual servers to consolidate and run on a single physical machine, with each virtual server sharing the resources of that one physical machine across multiple environments. Different virtual machines can run different operating systems and multiple applications on the same physical machine.
What We Do
- Implement IT Continuity Plan
- Reduce hardware footprint
- Simplify application and resource provisioning
- Support business continuity and disaster recovery
Storage & Backup
With the growth of information kept by businesses and the need to access this information faster, companies are exploring alternative storage technologies to overcome traditional storage challenges. Key considerations in evaluating suitable storage solutions include ease of future maintenance, performance scalability and reliability, 24/7 round-the-clock availability and complete business flexibility and efficiency.
What We Do
- Implement & manage servers in virtualization environment
- Recommend suitable backup solution to cut down long hours spent on overnight data back up
- Implement offsite data replication with compromising performance of “live” server
In the event of inevitable disaster, be it natural or human-induced, an organisation might face system downtime, revenue/data losses, software/hardware damages even if it happens for just a few seconds. Disaster Recovery (DR) is a subset of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) which includes planning for non-IT related aspects – key personnel, facilities, crisis communication and reputation protection. A good DR plan should be well practiced, adaptable and routinely updated with all DRs contingencies included by the organisation and roles well disseminated among the key players.
What We Do
- Plan for resumption of applications, data, hardware, network and other IT infrastructure
- Restore servers / backups
- Re-establish private branch exchanges
- Provision local area networks (LANs)